Senior Hardware Engineer – FPGA, RTL/HLS, PCIe, SRIO
Memkor is looking for a full time Sr. Digital Hardware Engineer experienced in end-to-end FPGA design implementation starting from requirement definition, architecture, code generation, simulation, synthesis, testing and card assembly design. You will collaborate with our elite software development team working on emerging and advanced products designed for innovative applications. The focus of this position is the design and implementation of our new IPs, combined with the smart selection and integration of 3rd party IPs into the FPGA, with an objective to minimize development time and deliver leading edge products.
You will be rewarded for your leadership, track record for innovation and creativity in problem solving, hard work and dedication with competitive compensation and benefits.
Top Reason to work with Memkor
- Great work environment, preferred in our Arizona or Utah locations
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Opportunities for growth at this ambitious company
Skills and Experience:
- 12+ years of FPGA design
- Master’s Degree in Engineering is a bonus
- Extensive experience with RTL/VHDL/Verilog including coding, simulation, debugging, synthesis, timing analysis
- Strong background in Xilinx, Microsemi and/or other FPGA toolsets
- Experience with SRIO, Fiber Channel, PCIe, SATA, CPU, LDPC
- Experience with schematic and circuit board layout design and tools
Please submit your resume to email@example.com