Memkor Orange Series SATA Flash SSD
Memkor Orange Series SSDs consist of a broad range of SSD solutions designed as drop-in replacements for traditional mechanical SATA 1.8”, 2.5” and 3.5” drives, as well as newer standards such as mSATA, M.2 2260/2280/22110 (also known as NGFF), and special SSD in Chip form factor SSDs. The SATA is the most ubiquitous and low power storage interface suitable for the most demanding environment deployments.
The superior ruggedization of the ORANGE Series comply a wide range of deployments in portable computers, desktops, or servers. Addressing the on-going segmentation of the SSD application requirements, a number of security features, performance and power consumption options are offered.
All newest generation Memkor Orange Series SATA and PCIe/NVMe models support either TCG Opal or ATA command based encryption management with FIPS 197 validated encryption engine. Select M.2, 2.5” and U.2 models are FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated1. Contact Memkor for more details. Memkor ORANGE Series features also include Write Protect, one of the fastest Data Elimination functions (Crypto erase, Fast Erase, and Purge) and are built to meet both Commercial and Extended/Defense environmental requirements.
Conformal coating is standard on all the Industrial/Military grade 1.8”, 2.5” and 3.5” form factor models.
Memkor offers our customers a controlled Bill of Material (BOM), obsolescence management process to facilitate smooth qualification and increased product longevity.
(1) Modules In Process List, https://csrc.nist.gov/Projects/cryptographic-module-validation-program/Modules-In-Process/Modules-In-Process-List
|Features & Benefits||Details|
|Standard Form Factor||mSATA, M.2, 1.8", 2.5", 3.5"|
|Standard Interfaces||SATA 6G, 3G, 1.5G|
|Fast Application Response Improving User Experience||• SATA II up to 250 MB/s sustained read/write rates
• SATA III up to 550 MB/s sustained read/write rates
|Broad range of capacities||• mSATA: up to 512/256 GB MLC/SLC NAND
• M.2 2280 (SATA): up to 1024/512 GB MLC/SLC NAND
• 1.8": up to 1024/512 GB MLC/SLC NAND
• 2.5": up to 4096/2048 GB MLC/SLC NAND
• 3.5": up to 8129/4096 GB MLC/SLC NAND
|Operating Temperature Range||-40ºC to 85ºC Industrial
0ºC to 70ºC Commercial
• -20 to +70C Defense
Any custom temperature range between -50 ºC and 95 ºC
|High Data Reliability and Integrity||• Data stored on SLC NAND managed by both static and dynamic wear leveling
• Strong ECC/EDC • 27+ years write endurance when overwriting entire disk 10 times per day
• Sudden Power Loss protection in HW and FW
• End-to-End Data protection
|Flash health monitoring and reporting||S.M.A.R.T. to monitor broad range of parameters|
|Data Security||• Optional Data Elimination (Fast Erase and Purge) following major government standards
• Hardware or Software enabled Write Protect
• TCG Opal/FIPS 197 and FIPS 140-2 on selected models